It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:38 pm

Feedback / Suggestions

New Town Ideas

Share your feedback and offer suggestions to make Mini Heroes better.

New Town Ideas

Postby Spiritboy » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:16 pm

Here we have many ideas that can get included to a brand new town you could make because some players want something new.It's called Gaia's Town.

What is it?It should be a town near a volcano(Gaia's Scar)Here you'll have the chance to meet brand new dungeons,amazingly high level fights,pet racing and many more.

Ideas based on Likwid's ideas and combined with my ideas(maybe and some players)to create this town.

1.Extremely Brand New Dungeons:I know you all saying you still haven't reached in Gaia's Scar and most of the players haven't even see all the dungeons but I have seen ALL the dungeons and I wanted to see something new.
Dungeon 1:Sigil's Mountain(level requipment:10)
Description:Here you'll see an amazing mountain that actually owns to Sigil.You can explore this mountain find its brand new enemies and fight Jelious the Dunolo boss after you get this quest at level 12 in the Wise Store.
Dungeon 2:Nymph Lake(level requipment:14)
Description:As you know this lake will be full of Nymphs(Mostly Hatchlings and Junervilles)but you'll also have the chance to see Nymphogoras(a combination of Nymphs and Mandagoras)Then you meet the brand new bosses.The Red Solider the Nymph boss(quest at level 15)and The Yellow Leader(He's the leader of all Mandagores,Nymphs and Nymphogoras)the Nymphogora(quest at level 18)
Dungeon 3:Sand Trap(lvel requiment 20)
Description:Sand Trap is full of secret monsters covered with sand.The most possible monsters you'll find there it will be the new species and in the last floor you find the boss of this dungeon.The boss Mr Tank the Buru Boss(quest at level 25)
Dungeon 4:Unkown
Dungeon 5:Unknown
Dungeon 6:Unknown
2.Amazing harder enemies!Note these enemies to be a bit more challenging they should be a able to drain you life and add it to them.The new enemies are Nymphogoras,Wolfies,Deetles,Bosonolo,Waterks(They have water abilities and they are skull Pixies),Fatness and,Banners(Tunkers).Now the brand new species:Fangs(Snakes at Castaway 2),Lios(Guys with the head of a lion and the body of a turtle or the opposite),Changs(Chameleons),Sigs(Pigs with wild horns),Slaws(They have the claws of a cat but the face of a dog)and Samps(Mosquitos with a ability to drain you health and add it to their).
3.Coming soon...
Well if you liked this ideas and want to write more just make a comment.
Last edited by Spiritboy on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritboy

Re: New Town Ideas

Postby Spiritboy » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:33 am

Can you read my ideas,please?
Spiritboy

Postby WazEric » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:05 pm

i like your idea
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/WazieEric
WazEric

Postby Spiritboy » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:54 am

WazEric wrote:i like your idea
tnx
Spiritboy

Postby Spiritboy » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:12 am

Hope you like my ideas!
Spiritboy

Postby Spiritboy » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:13 pm

Why don't you post on my ideas? :evil:
Spiritboy

Postby Kirby » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:57 pm

How about the 3rd dungeon on your list is a hellish type place. Inhabitants(Spiritboy its up to you to name them and decide what they look like): devils, darkness creatures, ghostly creatures, undead, fire creatures.
Kirby

Postby Spiritboy » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:10 am

Kirby wrote:How about the 3rd dungeon on your list is a hellish type place. Inhabitants(Spiritboy its up to you to name them and decide what they look like): devils, darkness creatures, ghostly creatures, undead, fire creatures.
Maybe
Spiritboy

Postby Ewwwz » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:17 am

how about this...since halloweens coming up...a new dungeon shud be put up...undead or graveyard mapping, zombified version of monsters..or blabla. haha xD
Ewwwz

Postby Spiritboy » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:44 am

Ewwwz wrote:how about this...since halloweens coming up...a new dungeon shud be put up...undead or graveyard mapping, zombified version of monsters..or blabla. haha xD
It will be cool.Keep the posts coming...
Spiritboy

Next

Return to Feedback / Suggestions